Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Small Time Crooks ****

I thought this movie would be about crooks who steal cookies. I was wrong instead it is about people who do not steal anything and have crazy relationships. It has Wody Allen in it, so I was sort of scared at first, but there are no young girls to get at in it just a bunch of old women. It has that guy from True Romance in it, he is not as good in this one. Everyone calls Woody Allen smart because he wears glasses, but he has to be taught how to be smart later by that guy from Mickey Blue Eyes who acts like he is not even in the mob in this movie. Later on he teaches everyone an important lesson that I don't remember right now. They forget about everyone who calls Woody smart at the beginning, even the True Romance guy, so I do not know what happened to them. Maybe there will be a sequel or a part 2. Some of their stories were probably really interesting too.
 
I like cookies, and the cherry cookies sound good because I have never had cookies with fruit in them except for oatmeal raisin. Are raisins really fruit though? They have a different name from grapes but everything else is dried whatever. There used to be prunes, but now they are dried plums. When will raisins get to be dried grapes. Since this movie raises thought provoking questions and made me laugh, I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
 
If you liked this movie, I would suggest watching more. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home