Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Big Trouble **

I like this director, he did Get Shorty and Addams Family which are awesome. This is not Addams Family good. It has Home Improvement in it, who usually makes a movie great, but does not help here. This movie tries to be like Get Shorty kinda, but fails. It has Banky from Chasing Amy, and he plays a guy who looks like Jesus. Jesus goes to a bar and gets in a fight but loses. Then he lives in a tree and gets food from some lady who just got her toes sucked on a few minutes before while the grey haired guy Bones from Get Shorty tries to shoot the toe sucker. See, everything happens real fast in this movie, and it gets really confusing. It is only 85 minuts long. There is a bomb in a suitcase and people with guns on a airplane, so the movie did not come out in theaters when it was supposed to because of the crashed planes of 9/11. There is also a big frog who spits on people and makes them see things, which makes for a really funny part where M***** S******'s head is on a dog and trying to get the toe sucker. There are a lot of sex jokes which some people might find funny, but my friends and I have come up with much better ones. Also everyone meets each other through crazy coincidences which did not seem real. Overall this movie is about a father and son who both want to have sex with chicks, but discover that family is more important. And Home Improvement has to catch a plane on foot.
 
I was kinda bored at times, and often confused. I just got some new Hot Wheels before I saw this, so I had something to play with when I got bored. Some of the new Hot Wheel designs are really stupid, I have to search to find good ones at Wal-Mart. They used to be an awesome company, I do not know who comes up with their ideas now. I give this movie 2 out of 5 stars, because Home Improvement was funny on occasion, and Jesus was pretty cool.
 
If you like this movie then stop it and go watch Get Shorty. It is a lot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home